Here is a healthy snack idea that is easy to make and delicious too. It’s a great one for when courgettes or marrow are in season and for kids to get involved…
1x courgette/ chunk of marrow
200g self-raising flour
70ml olive oil
METHOD – MAKES 12 MUFFINS
- Line a tray with muffin cases and heat oven to 180 fan assisted.
- Grate courgette/marrow and squeeze out excess water.
- Tip into a bowl with the flour and most of the cheese.
- Crack an egg into the olive oil and top up to 300ml with milk.
- Mix together to make a smooth batter and divide between cases.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for around 25 minutes or until golden.