Loaded with veg and topped with a sizzling duck breast… this is one of easy, wholesome faves ??❤️
For those who want to keep it completely plant-based, replace the duck with some toasted cashews or nuts of your choice.
Packed with nutrients, plant points and protein, for a yummy, comforting supper.
The basic recipe is as follows…
- Chop a variety of veg (I’ve gone for kale, green beans, red pepper and pak choi) and stir fry in sesame oil.
- Add a scoop of miso paste, a bigger scoop of smooth peanut butter, a tin of coconut cream and season with salt and pepper and a good squeeze of lime.
- Meantime, griddle a duck breast alongside asparagus spears.
- Boil some whole grain noodles, strain and stir into the creamy veg.
- Layer up the creamy noodles with asparagus and duck on top, finish with a sprinkle sesame seeds and a handful of pomegranate seeds.